Posted January 21, 2016
Rally your trivia team... you're going to need them for team trivia. Also enjoy a host of Craft Beers from Ontario and Quebec to make this event a must for cold February. We will feature fantastic silent auction items and sweet raffle prizes all night.
1. Craft your team identity. Dress in costume; write a team song, your efforts will be rewarded.
2. Captains register your team here: https://fiery-caldron-119522.appspot.com/
3. Organizations register with a minimum donation of $400 and general public teams with a minimum donation of $200. Maximum 8 per team.
4. Our "sponsor me" link to participate in the Trivia Night is also live (very walk-a-thon-style) ! So teams and teammates can send the link to friends, family, co-workers to help us reach our fundraising goals. Small or large funds help us organizing for justice! Captains, motivate your teams to help with our fundraising drive and to meet our goals here:
5. If you’re not a trivia buff but want to support your friends, donate $20 to beer-lead and enjoy craft beer. Register here: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/trival-beer-suit-beerleaders-tickets-2093254...
6. We're under the hashtag #TrivialBeersuit, so find us on Twitter, share our event on Facebook, and circulate your team donation links widely!
THIS YEAR WE HAVE new features: Photobooth, food truck munchies from Gongfu, larger teams, seasoned trivia hosts, cheerleader section, team website, fundraising scoreboards and more!
When? Friday February 26, 2016, doors open at 6PM event runs until 9:30PM
Where? 110 Laurier Ave West (City Hall), Jean Piggott Hall – main foyer